Saturday, August 30, 2008

Busy Busy Busy!






Hi everyone, I went to a few tag sales this am. Nothing much to speak of. Yesterday on my lunch break I found a couple of enamelware tubs and a few pie pans. Im headed to Hobby Lobby if I can get the teenager out of the shower. Someone tell me why they have to take such a loooong shower? I need some supplies to get me through the Labor Day Weekend. i have been finishing up a few projects I am downloading.

The first few are of some barnwood I had and I saw these somewhere and thought I could sell some. I used and old metal door handle under the material to loop it over and on the rest I used some bailing wire. I added some old grunged labels and a few goodies. Apples, buttons, clothespin, stars and hearts. I like them well enough. The two crocks I found at tag sales and I added old labels. I like them well enough I might keep them! The jars, Im about sick of making. I have black beans, red beans, peas, birdseed, and popcorn. I hope they sell OK. I have been busy, but my tag sale pile doesn't look any smaller. I have heard the blow dryer shut off, maybe she is done! Im off to Hobby Lobby and Lowes. Have a great day everyone!

14 comments:

Something Nice and Pretty said...

I love them all...how talented you are.
Have fun at Hobby Lobby wish we had one around here!
Rondell

Raggedy Angel said...

I love your seed boards and bags....great idea! Beth

Anonymous said...

Hey Dawn~~
Stop on over I have a prize for you!
Blessings.......
Lori

Anonymous said...

Tee-Hee.......Yep me again!! Pop on over for another prize!!!
Just love YA...........
Lori

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

I love everything, Dawn! I mean everything! We were at 3 different Lowe's today...but I'd love to go to Hobby Lobby! Have fun!

Tammy

JenW!~ said...

I love it all. I love going to Hobby Lobby. I could spend hours there.

Black Sheep Lisa said...

Great ideas, Love it all!!
I will take one of everything, LOL!

the said...

I love it all! Especially the barnwood, I love that stuff!!!
Have a great day
Stephanie

Ann said...

Oh , your seed boards look awesome.
You should be getting that hat anytime now, surprised it didn't arrive yet.Probably today or tomorrow, I did pay conformation.

Anonymous said...

Dawn,
I've honored you with an award on my blog if you want to go check it out.
Cindy

The Gathering Room said...

I like how the crocks turned out also! Teh dees and bag boards are awesome...how forutunate to have the old wood to work with along with your very craft mind! Nice job..are these for a craft show?

Back in the Day said...

I love everything! You are so talented! I love the barnwood pieces!

KernowWitch said...

What great unusual ideas for boards Dawn, love them. Wish we had a local craft shop here.....
I have given your blog an Award, please pop over to the Hovel to get it when you can...lol...Hugs Chrissy xx

Juanita said...

Love your ideas!! They are awesome!! I especially love your seed boards.You are very talented!!