Thursday, August 28, 2008

Best Friends



Hi Ladies, just taking a minute to post a photo of my daughter Taylor and one of her best friends. They started preschool together and are still best friends. Today after volleyball practice they spent some time together. Girls at 13 can be so crazy and LOUD~! I noticed the photo behind the girls and thought I would show that. i took this in 2007 out in our yard. We had a terrible ice storm and the yard was an ice rink. Taylor put in ice skates and started at the edge of our house and skated down to the road. It was actually frozen sleet. It was crazy. But I took the photo out to Walmart on my digital and the check out girl tried to tell me she could not print this because it was a professional photo. No, I took this. They let me copy it finally when I showed them my memory card. I just love the photo!~! Well the man just got home and dinner is a waitin. Have a great evening.

6 comments:

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Dawn,

That is an awesome photo! It does look professional! I mean it captured the moment and personality! Great!

And I know how loud girls can be...Joy has the same best friend since they were about 2 and they're together so much! But it's fun!

Tammy

Katy said...

Having a best friend is...well, the BEST!!! :) That's great that they have remained close all these years! :) I LOVE the pic you took!!! That is fantastic and how flattering that the photo place thought it was professional!!! :)

simple~needs said...

i love the pic!! you should enter it in a photography contest!!

Anonymous said...

Brings back memories of me and my best friend. We drove my mom crazy!

Back in the Day said...

I know what you mean about teenage girls! My daughter and her best friend are always together - and SO hyper! I'd love to have 1/2 that energy!

Debbi said...

I have an award for you, check out my blog for details.