Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Watcha Workin On Wednesday






Good morning ladies, I stayed up late last night working on these grungy pumpkins. I got the idea from Jill at The Fruit of her Hands. They don't look as good as hers. She used real pumpkin stems, cool hu? I don't usually have any pumpkin stems laying around. If you've not checked her site out, do you will love it. I stayed up working but also watched the Olympics, love watching history be made by that Micheal Phelps! the other few photos is of areas of my deck. I was out taking a photo of my pumpkins this morning and a hummingbird showed up to eat. We have about 3 of them regularly. If you are sitting very quietly at the deck table and chairs they will come up and eat with you there! I have the feeders at my kitchen window. Well tomorrow is our first day of school. No more staying up late, sleeping in late. I'm a night person. I can get more done after everyone goes to bed. I will have to catch up with everyone after school now. It's cool this morning. I have the windows open and the attic fan on. it will get warmer this pm tho. well have a great Wednesday!

14 comments:

Tiffany said...

Those pumpkins are too cute!!!

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Dawn,

I love your pumpkins! They turned out so well! Do you ever sell any of your creations? You should!

And by the way, the directions I gave you for your playlist....instead of add element...it now says add gadget. I discovered that last night when I was adding something to mine and it was after I left the instructions for you. I hope it works out for you!

And your porch looks lovely too!

Tammy

Leslie said...

Very nice pumpkins :) You were busy with those. You made quite a few!

Love the porch photos :)

Have a great day!

Katy said...

I think the pumpkins look GREAT!!!! I love them! :)
And the pics of your deck are fantastic as well!!! :)

Raggedy Angel said...

You did a great job on the pumpkins! Beth

Wendy/TheCozyYellowHouse said...

I love your pumpkins you did a great job!! I also love all your birhouses!!! Your porch looks so inviting! Have a great first day of school!!~Wendy

Ribbonwood Cottage said...

Love those pumpkins and that patio looks great. I would love to sit there and drink coffee in the morning. You really fixed it up nice.
Blessings, Debbie

Nita Jo said...

Love the pumpkins! I've been reading the last few posts and realized I have a bunch of treasures stored in my garage that I haven't looked at in a long while. I loved the idea for a Christmas tree stand using the enamel pot! Thanks for all the inspiring ideas!
Nita Jo

Anonymous said...

Hey Sweetie~~
Tooooo BAD that we don't live closer and we could grab you and go for the day too!! LOL!!LOVE Your porch!! And what a neat little Humming Bird!! You Go!!! LOVE IT!!
Keep reaching for the stars.....
Lori Hull

Anonymous said...

HEY......Can I add you to my BLOG??? That would be nice!! Let me know OKAY!!!
Thanks again......
Lori Hull

Bobbi Jo Nichols said...

Dawn those pumpkins are to dang CuTe!!! I love those!! Great job. They make me even more exicted for the Fall. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

Angie said...

I love your thrifty finds and your pumpkins! I like that you used different fabric patterns too! Love your site and hope you don't mind I added you to my favs! Have a blessed day!
www.simplethymeprimitives.blogspot.com

Angie

Black Sheep Lisa said...

Your porch is awesome!
And i love those pumpkins, I have some fall flannels, I think i will try to make some for myself!

Jill said...

Hi Dawn! The pumpkins look awesome! I love that you used the patterned fabric instead os painting them! Great job :)
Blessings,
Jill