Friday, August 1, 2008

Tag Sale Finds


Wow, I had a great morning at tag sales today. Most of this came from one lady. I have been to her

sales before and she always has tons of stuff, don't you wonder where people keep this stuff during the yr? I got 3 old boxes, the crock I love, the graters I will decorate with material. Ive seen the old stainer, on top of the box used with a christmas tree. Ill find a cute place for the old birdhouse and galvinized pan, I have a collection in my laundry rm. I will have to show everyone that one of these days. Well now to find a place for all of this. have a great day, its already so humid outside,you can hardly breathe. Thanks for visiting!

7 comments:

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Wow, what a wonderful morning you had:) Thanks for the idea on the strainer I'll have to be looking for one!
Have a good weekend!
*Rondell*

the said...

I can see that I need to come shop where you live!!! You got some AWESOME stuff there, your very lucky :)
Have a great day,
Stephanie

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Dawn,

I'd say you had a great day! I would love to find any one of those things...and you have them all...that's wonderful! I hope to run across a strainer! Sounds like you find some really neat stuff in your area!

Have a great weekend!
Tammy

Debbi said...

Wow, you got some great items.
I love the wooden boxes.

Kim @ Home Is Where The Heart Is said...

You found some wonderful items!

lms said...

you got some really great stuff....i use a strainer like the one on top of your boxes every day....i love it...i love wood boxes and yours are great

Nita Jo said...

I had to do a double take! I have some of the exact same things that are in your photo. Most were my mom's that I inherited. Some I had to sell in her estate sale 5 years ago. I am going to have to gather up the things I have left and post a picture. It's 96 degrees right now in my part of Idaho...too hot for me, but I've got to get out to that garage either late tonight or early in the morning!

I love looking at all your treasures!

Nita Jo