Saturday, August 23, 2008

A few things Iv'e been working on.



Hi girls, Its Saturday night and Im still up. I have been tweeking my pumpkins I made. I ran across another pattern and they had used leaves and wire for the vines. I played around and am happy with them. I have been working on a few small samplers. I hit some sales today and found some old frames I can prim and tonight I started on another sampler project. My neighbors on both sides of my called today and had found a few treasures for me on their outings. A couple of jars and a grater and a couple of frames! I have painted the old blue locker I had found at a tag sale. I painted it white and I plan on bringing it into my daughters room for her TV and stuff. I hope tomorrow to have a photo to show you all. I bought some felt and fleece today at Hobby Lobby to try my hand at some candle huggers. My Daughter had a school assignment where she has to make a map of her route from her home to school. So this afternoon I drove her around taking photos of landmarks on our path to school each day. It seems I didn't get much done this afternoon. Tomorrows a new day! Thanks for visiting, have a great weekend!

8 comments:

simple~needs said...

i love the pumpkins and stitcheries! you did a great job!

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Dawn,

You've been a pretty busy gal, I'd say! I love how the pumpkins turned out and the stitcheries are great! I just love stitcheries anyway! How nice it is that your neighbors look out for goodies for you....great neighbors!

Have a great Sunday, Dawn
Tammy

Debbi said...

Love all the samplers and the pumpkins came out great.

Anonymous said...

Hi Dawn,
Your pumpkins and stitcheries are wonderful! I just recently starting making stitcheries and I'm getting hooked on them. How kind of your neighbors to get you some goodies. I have a friend that loves to go to garage sales and she will surprise me with alittle something now and then. How sweet of them to think of us!
Cindy

Anonymous said...

What cute lil punkins!

JenW!~ said...

I Love those pumpkins and stitcheries. I've only done one stitchery but see all those makes me want to do more.

pinetrees on the moor said...

Love your pumpkins and the stitcheries, you were certainly a busy girl.Take Care~Kate~

Back in the Day said...

Great job on these pumpkins! I love them with the wire vines! Too cute! Also, I love the stitcheries! I have these everywhere!