Wednesday, August 6, 2008

New things!



Hi ladies, Inservice is over! Yea! I came home and checked out the blogs. In the mail today I

received my treenware big scoop I had ordered from my prize money from Country Sampler. Im not sure where I will put it yet. Then the framed sampler was a frame I got at a tag sale last weekend. I stitched up the sampler and glued on a rusty star. I love it, dont yet know where I will put that either. I just loved the looks of the old frame! Talyor is at the pool, we have been vieing over the computer this summer. My blogs, her games and friends. And in the evening my husband and his ebay! During my meetings today, I sat there thinking of all the things I could be doing and making if I were at home. Only 1 more wk. until school starts. Ive got several primitive barnwood samplers I have finished this summer. I will have to show you those some day soon. Better get supper going, have a great evening ladies.

6 comments:

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Dawn,

I love the scoop and your stitching! It's fun that you're still spending your prize money!

Tammy

Raggedy Angel said...

I will try this again...blogger was eating my comments earlier!
LOve the scoop...why you gotta go to work...stay home and play!LOL
Beth

Dawn said...

Beth, I love it!!! Stay home and play--- I really should. I would love to play all the time. I so badly want to have a shop outside my "backdoor" One thing is Im not sure Im commercially zoned, Id almost bet Im not. Id love to buy wholesale things and then add in my homemade things. Every Christams I take a car load of crafts Ive made to school and sell to the other teachers. Honestly by the time I make it to the workroom with my stuff they are spoken for. Its so scary to me to quit my income and branch out on a new business. AHHHHH Dawn

pinetrees on the moor said...

Dawn love the sampler and frame.Like you i wish i had lots of time to craft.I was going to last night but discoverd i have a leaking roof,a couple of tiles outside have holes on them, and of course today its still raining as i wait for a slater to come and repair them.It could be worse i suppose,now i have to wait and see how much it costs.Take Care~Kate~

Katy said...

I love the sampler and the scoop!!!! They look fantastic!!! :)

Farmhouse Blessings said...

Love the sampler! It's beautiful. Don't you just love those old rustic frames. I do believe I could have a wall full of them with nothing in them. Just the frames.

I sure am enjoying your blog!

Smiles,
Lea