Sunday, September 28, 2008

Dads Favorite Hobby






Hi everyone, well back to work tomorrow. It was a beautiful weekend though. Dad did begin to paint their house. They chose a cafe cream with white trim. My folks live in a log house. Its been red and blue and now cafe cream. His plan is to paint one side every week. His cars keep him busy. Both my parents retired the same day 9 yrs ago. My mom was a hair stylist for 30 some yrs. and my dad is a welder. He keeps busy in the garage customizing cars. He tries to build and sell one a yr. This is the one he just finished up and as you can see he has one already started. My husband and brother also have the "custom bug" they also share the hobby. Ill have to post our car and garage sometime. The neighbors refer to Mikes garage as the (toolshmahall) Well I had better turn in for the night. Everyone have a great Monday. Ive got a crate of Carmel apples to take to school tomorrow. Thanks Pickled Peppers Patch!!

6 comments:

pinetrees on the moor said...

Wow,Your Dad's car looks great you can see he takes great pride in his work.Love the colours for thier home.~Kate~

Kim @ Home Is Where The Heart Is said...

I love the colors your Dad painted the house...and that is one cool car!!!

Something Nice and Pretty said...

We have a friend that does this with cars too!
The colors of the house are so neat and clean looking.
Rondell

Back in the Day said...

Love the color your Dad used on the house! He really has some cool cars! I would never see my hubby if he had a garage like that!

Anonymous said...

OMG! LOVE the car! My hubbie would freak over it! We're restoring a "66 Chevy truck at the moment.

Anonymous said...

We have a new drawing on the Prim Friends Network. Can you help me get the word out?