Monday, September 22, 2008

Fall Goodies!





Hello everyone, boy the weather has been beautiful here. Fall is in the air. I put out a few pumpkins yesterday, while I had some time. Ill have to post those soon. I've been busily working most of my evening getting some things ready to take to school to sell. The girls have been asking if I was going to make anything for fall? I said Wednesday! Ive made 5 sets of witch stockings and 10 witch hats, the pattern is from Becky @ Tennessee Ridge Primitives. The little baskets I painted up and added some pumpkins and the jack o lantern with the cute hat is something I ordered from my Country Sampler Prize money. He will have to go near my fireplace! Well just had to take a minute to share. Off to make dinner for the family. Just not enough hrs in the day. talk with you later, thanks for visiting!

11 comments:

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Just so prim! Love everything you do:)
Have a great evening1
Rondell

Juanita said...

Love it!! O.k. tell me how you painted the baskets.You know I need all the help I can get!! Everything you do is awesome!!

Farmhouse Blessings said...

Love those stockings! How fun!

Smiles,
Lea

Sandy said...

Oh WOW...I will take one of each :)))
I LOVE everything!

Sandy

Tonya said...

All your stuff looks great. Awesome work you did.

Raggedy Angel said...

You have been busy....looks great!

Ann said...

Good luck , I hope you sell it all. :)

Leslie said...

Wow! Lots of nice goodies! Great work!

Leslie

Unknown said...

You have been busy!!!....love the work!...thanks for sharing!

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Dawn,

Wow...you've really been busy! Everything looks great! I especially love what you did with the baskets! I do love that pumpkin with the hat...he's adorable!

Tammy

Back in the Day said...

You did a great job on your fall goodies! So prim!