Saturday, September 27, 2008

Fall Harvest Treasures





Good morning ladies, It is a beautiful crisp fall morning. The hubby and I have been out tag saling today. There are still lots of goodies to be gotten out there. My plans today are to mow, once the dew dries and Mom just called and Dad is painting the house and needs my option on trim color. Maybe Ill take my camera an post some of his cars he builds. My first pic is of all my goodies. Found another crate and a bottle crate along with the apple sign, gave $5.00 for those. I love the apple sign, especially this time of the yr. I got a little red cow bell, I thought was precious. A ladel, jar and galvanized tin for .50. The greenery and basket for $3.00 My favorite find today was the old milk can. I guess that's what it is? I love its shape, Ill have to find a place for it inside! She wanted $8.00 and I gave her $5.00. Ive been working on more samplers. Got an order from my cousin, she wants two that say Nana Loves You to The Moon and Back for her two granddaughters for Christmas. One of my favorite samplers has been the Black Crow Woolin Mill frame. I like that one. Well better get something done today. The weekends go by so fast, why can't my work day go as fast??

17 comments:

CozyGirl said...

Great milk can ! You found some good treasures and I love your samplers! Have a great weekend!
Janae

basketsnprims said...

You really hit the jackpot today. I love that little red cowbell & the milkcan. Love your stitcheries, too.

Pam

Kim @ Home Is Where The Heart Is said...

You found some great treasures! Love your samplers, too.

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Love the samplers...don't you just love to use the homespun sometimes too?
You also found some great treasures at the yardsales, love that milkcan!
Rondell

Tonya said...

Great milk can and I love your samplers.

Back in the Day said...

You lucky rascal! What a bargain on all of your goodies! And I love the milk can!
The stitcheries are wonderful! Thanks for sharing!

Black Sheep Lisa said...

Love your finds of the day!
Lovin' the stitcheries too!

Unknown said...

Love that stitchery!

taylors*farmhouse*attic said...

Hi...I love your blog!!!..Can you tell me where you get your frames?!?....They are exactly what I'm looking for!!!....Have a great weekend!!!.....Jen

Dawn said...

Taylor, actually my husband made up the frames and I painted and sanded them. Thanks for visting my site, stop again. Dawn

Farmhouse Blessings said...

Oh such nice treasures! And your stitcheries are so pretty. I am working on a small one for my bedroom.

Smiles,
Lea

Raggedy Angel said...

wonderful finds.....your samplers are great! Beth

Debbi said...

Wow great finds again. Enjoy

Ann said...

Great treasures.
All I got this weekend was a wagon wheel and an old typewriter. Can't wait to rip apart the typewriter for those keys.

Those stitcheries are so cute, love them.

Ribbonwood Cottage said...

Good morning. Everytime I come to your blog I just love it. Great posts, and great stories! I love your apples that you did and can't wait to make some. I live quite a way from a dollar tree...but I will find a way to get there! In your lower post, tag sale...you got some amazing things. wow.
Have a lovely weekend.
Debbie

Leslie said...

Very nice :) Great deals and wonderful crafts :)

Have a great weekend!

Leslie

pinetrees on the moor said...

Great finds,i love all the samplers,i would love to come across cow bells at the car boot, i keep looking.Have a great weekend~Kate~