Thursday, September 25, 2008

Happy Fall Y'all!!






Hello Ladies, I found the tutorial on the Carmel apples and ran to the $ tree. It only took a few minutes to make them and they look so real. I just picked up my daughter from volleyball and on the way home I said your going to love what I made tonight. She ran in and said Yum!! I said don't touch it, its not real and their wet! I'm going back out tomorrow and buy up the rest of them. I also bought some pomegranates, don't they look real! i took my goodies to school and sold all 10 witch hats with 3 more orders and 3 of my stockings and almost all of my pumpkin baskets. The teachers really like my stuff when i bring it in. I took a pic of the chalk board I have hanging on my upstairs doorway. I found 3 of these at a tag sale this summer, and the last pic is of a large frame I found. I want to hang it on the wall with a primitive doll inside of it, but I'm running out of wall space. well just a quick post for today. Its late, but I just watched the 2 hr. of Grays Anatomy and I'm still wired. Well have a great Friday!

10 comments:

Kim @ Home Is Where The Heart Is said...

You mean the apples aren't real...wow, they do look yummy! Love your chalkboard and the picture frame. Have a great weekend.

Ann said...

I made the apples too , and my daughter asked if that was her snack. LOL No joke.

They are easy and I'm going to make more. Pop over to my blog to see mine later today. all wrapped up and tagged.

Something Nice and Pretty said...

How neat and they do look real! I should make some:)
Love your chalkboard too.
Rondell

simple~needs said...

those look great!! i could kick myself, i had a big bag of faux apples and sold them at the yard sale.. grr.
what dollar store did you find the apples at??

Unknown said...

Glad you enjoyed the tutorial on these!....thanks for sharing your finished project!....Don't forget today is "$5 & Under!" Friday...stop by and check out today's goodie!

Leslie said...

Your caramel apples look great! They do look real.I want to try them, also.

I also like your chalkboard on the door panel :)

Have a great day!

Leslie

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Wow! You can really make them that quickly? I'm trying that next week for sure! Yours looks so real...I had to read on to see if they were real or not! Was your daughter disappointed? lol!

I love the chalkboard the way you have it! Very good idea and cool looking there!

Have a great weekend!
TAmmy

BeFRuiTFuL KReaTioNS said...

Those apples look yummy. Love the wire pumpkin in the photo. I think it was the bottom picture.

Look at all the wonderful goodies you have made in the last post.

From a fello primitive lover and artist.

JoEllen

Back in the Day said...

Love the frame and the chalkboard! Where did you find the tutorial on making the apples? I would love to give it a try! I thought yours were real and you were taunting us!

Black Sheep Lisa said...

Love em'! I think i am gonna give them a try too!