Saturday, September 20, 2008

Continuation of Family on the Farm






I still don't know how to download more than 5 pics at a time, so this is the 2nd part of my blog tonight. Anyway, the next few pics. are the dear husband of mine and my sister in law Dana filling their tummies with the yummy food. And my cute niece Chelsea giving us one of her beautiful smiles, (see Chels, I told you you'd be on my blog!) Like I said before, music is a big part of my family. Now not all of us can carry a tune, most can, unfortunately not me. I don't sing. however this cousin can and did. Most of the reunions after the meal, there is a mad dash to the microphone. Whoever gets there first gets the part. The rest of us "Nothing Cousins" just get up to do the dishes. We did have a good time, we laughed all day and love each other alot. Its always good to get together!!

3 comments:

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Looks like such fun with family and music!
Rondell

Leslie said...

Looks like a fun time. Makes me miss the days when my grandparents still farmed and every year at the end of Sept we had a big gathering. So much fun!

Have a great day!

Leslie

Jill said...

Hi! Thanks for your comment about my santa. I used fur trim that I got at walmart. It comes on a little roll and normally you have it cut by the yard. But my walmart rarely has it so when they do I buy the whole roll.
Blessings,
Jill