Friday, October 3, 2008

Fall Decorating







Hi girls, just a few photos of some of my fall decorating outside. It still can get pretty warm through the day here in Kansas. Our evenings are cool. My ferns are loving it as well as the mums. There are a slug of tag sales in the paper for Sat. morning. Even a small town north of here is having city wide. The hubby and I plan to be there. Our annual Neewollah is about two weeks away. The flags are up on the street and the ticket sales to the events have started. Ill post some later. Have a great weekend. My daughter is needing the computer for a school project.

9 comments:

The Gathering Room said...

How cute and festive! I need to transform the bike from summer geraniums to fall...very nicely done !

basketsnprims said...

It all looks great. It seems wierd to see the ferns out & the pumpkins ~ it must be quite warm there. I brought my ferns in about 3 weeks ago. Have fun at your sales this weekend & I hope you find lots of goodies.

Pam

Juanita said...

your decorations look wonderful!! We our having our local festival next week it is called "Pumpkintown Festival" and I can't wait. Have a blessed day.

Unknown said...

how wonderful!...I love that bike!!!

Black Sheep Lisa said...

all your decorations look awesome!
thanks for the inspirations!

angie said...

love it all~it looks great!!!

CozyGirl said...

Your house looks great and so festive! Hope you find some treasures at the yard sales ! Have a good weekend !
Janae

Yankee Ridge Primitives said...

It all looks fabulous:)

Yankee Ridge Primitives said...

Dawn, HAHA - yes if one of those suckers comes back atcha it DOES hurt! And we have just a little rider! THATS why I was trying to get rid of them. They use the hulls for staining and soak them in water. Not too sure on the exact recipe but Im thinking it works better than coffee staining. Im sure there is a how to on the web. Seeeee, you have treasures right in your back yard:)

I told Jason to cut the darn trees too, they are messy!

LOVE your front porch, its SO welcoming!!