Thursday, January 1, 2009

What a Wii little mess!







What a Wii little mess we have here. The packaging of the new Wii Taylor got for Christmas, or should I say Taylor and Mike. He loves golf and bowling. They are in there now.We spent the most part of the day stocking the new potting shed and clearing out the old potting shed. We took out the shelving and threw a bunch of stuff away. I will be making the old shed into a craft shop this spring. i hung old galvanized tubs on the south side of the shed. I will have to go out tomorrow and take some pics. i never think to so that when I'm in the midst of things. Tomorrow I may run to a flea market about 20 miles away from town, I haven't been there in yrs. Today I sat and ordered family pictures we had taken at Christmas. My cousin took them, then went into premature delivery. So we are just now ordering. I will post some when I get them. I can't pull them off the photo story until I purchase them. That is a picture of the old clothes I bought at the goodwill for the wool. I have since cut them into usable cloth. Well I had better get up to my sewing rm. I have been staying up until 12 or so and then wanting to sleep late in the morning. We go back to school on Mon. and i will have to hit the floor at 6am again,YUG. I have always been a late night person, but like to get up later. Well have a great night!

9 comments:

Kimberly said...

Wii can relate! Can't wait to get the wii fit! Have you tried the Mario Galaxy? Addicting!

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

I am the say way - I prefer to stay up late and sleep late but society doesn't work that way !! UGH!!

Never So Simple said...

Wii are also in the same boat. The girls got it for Christnas and we all love it. The boxing will wear you out. I prefer the bowling.

I can't wait to see what you do with the old clothes.

Donna

The Gathering Room said...

the grandsons all have these games...grandma doesn't do so well at it all! fun to watch them have fun though! My biggest fear is Sean won't hang on to the hand thingy, or use the strap... and it will fly through the TV set !

Tolentreasures said...

Looks like you got some great clothing finds. I love cutting them up and making them into cloth, can't wait to see what you do with them.

Cathy

Raggedy Angel said...

Oh you are so smart to have all your Christmas down...I decided to leave mine up thru the weekend and tackle it this Monday....when every is back to work and school.
So you are gonna upen a little shop at your house....that is the best way...I know it will be great!!! Beth

Hopes Handcrafts said...

My kids (15, 12 and 9) have been staying up much too late each night too...which makes me go to bed late...and then we all sleep in. I find it very frustrating because I love the mornings! It is mid-summer here and very hot at night...too hot to sleep I guess!

Enjoy your wii!

simple~needs said...

i love sleeping in!!
where did you get the jar labels in your header? i just love them!! my jars look boring!!!

Denise said...

I hear you on being a night owl! I have been enjoying staying up late and sleeping in. Monday I have to be up at 5:00am to keep the grandkids!

Your shed turned craft area will be great!