Saturday, January 3, 2009











Good Morning Everyone, I posted a few pics of the potting shed. A couple days ago we put some of my galvanized buckets on the side of the shed. I love the look of it. I want to find more this summer and fill in the entire side of the shed! On the back we hung hooks for the wheel barrels and wagon. I like to get them off the ground so I can mow under them. Mike has ordered a few loads of dirt to back fill around the new addition of the shed. He is on vacation this next wk. actually one left over from last yr. I want to take up the carpeting in our daughters rm. and replace it with flooring. That would be a good project for him this wk. We've been watching to see if Lowe's is going to run it on sale. They usually do the first part of Jan. In this picture he is installing a new garage door opener to the new shed door, and then the inside of the new part. I had just arranged my clay pots on the shelf and thought I'd snap a picture. Well its suppose to be almost 70 degrees today and then tomorrow in the 30's. Mike and I ran to a tag sale this morning. I know, in Jan? It was an inside must sale it all. I think someone must have had a relative die. Everything was for sale and not marked. I hate that. I did buy an old barrel, a jar of buttons, and an old wire trash can. I thought Oh no one would have even looked in the paper for a sale, the place was packed. I guess on such a warm morning everyone else had the same idea! well I had better go get something done. Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

I love the look, but I would be so afraid of someone taking them and then I would be so upset!!

Anonymous said...

Love the buckets on the side of the shed!!
Have a great weekend.
Cindy

Janene said...

Oh I love the washtubs hanging up like that! So prim!
It sounds like you are going to have a busy week with ripping up the carpeting! Be sure to post before and after pictures! We live for that stuff!
Have a great weekend!

Farmhouse Blessings said...

Love those old wash tubs! It looks great! I've been looking for one to hang on the back porch. Maybe I'll find one this spring. Your "finds" sound very nice. What is it about a jar of old buttons? LOL I can't resist one either!

Isn't the weather just crazy? One day we're out raking in t-shirts and the next bundled up with scarves and hats. But I don't mind. Those warm days are like special gifts, aren't they?

Smiles,
Lea

Penny @ Miss Pootsie's Primitives said...

Hi! Gotta tell ya.. I just LOVE your blog. So much fun to read, and so many nice photos. Keep it up!
Where in KS do you live? I live in Overland Park. I don't think there's anywhere around here to buy prims, or even shop for them. Where did you have your Craft booth? By the way... your booth was so wonderful, so professional! My hubby and I used to do Craft/Art shows, but it was just too hard on us physically. It wore me out just reading about yours!!
Thanks again for your creative and enjoyable blogging! Penny, Miss Pootsie's Primitives