Monday, January 12, 2009

Yesterdays Finds
















Here are the pics I promised on the treasures I found yesterday at the flea market. The lye soap rack I purchased off of ebay a yr. ago, but I thought I'd post it. It is in my little bathroom/ Do any of you ladies have any idea what the metal sifter thing is? Maybe a part on a milk seperater? Any clues anyone? I loved the red soap dish the minute I saw it. Have no idea where it will go or what I will use it for, but I loved it! The Old metal tub is standing in my living rm with an old quilt thrown over it.

10 comments:

Pamela... Beehind Thyme Farm & Garden said...

Good Monday Evening...

Thank you dearly for stopping in to visit with me today & for your sweet comment.

Love... Love... your treasures... Honey Chile... anything Prim, gets it with me.

Hoping you a Marvelous Monday, Pamela

Carrie ~ Cricketwood Prims said...

What wonderful treasures you found at the tag sale. Thanks for sharing. Love your prim blog.

Carla said...

Could it be part of a cream separator? I've seen similar items before. Just a thought!

Never So Simple said...

Oh my gosh I remember my Nanny having a soap holder like that. I never knew what a little treasure that was. Thanks for the memories.

Donna

the said...

O wow, I love that soap holder! That is real unique !
Have a great day :)

Back in the Day said...

What great finds! I love hitting thejackpot like that!

Farmhouse Blessings said...

You find the most amazing things! I love that old wash tub. What a find!

I have no idea what the strainer is but I like it!

Smiles,
Lea

Olde Tyme Marketplace said...

WOW! What great stuff!!! I have had a couple strainer pan things like that and someone told me that the one I had was used for panning gold! I guess anything is possible. I love that little red soap dish. There is nothing like the thrill of scoring big at the ole flea market!!
Take Care,
Beth

Pots 'n Prims said...

Great finds!! I have a "thing" for old metal washtubs ~ love yours with the quilt on it! :)
Have a great evening,
lisa

Gen said...

Lots of great finds