Sunday, January 11, 2009

New Family Photos




It's so late, but I just sat down for the evening. I got our Christmas family photos back today. My cousin took them and she is the one who went into premature labor. Baby Jasiah is doing fine! We got them divided up between my mom, SIL and myself. I love the one of the three girls! The one on the left is our daughter Taylor, next is my niece Chelsea and then my niece Brooke. The other photo includes our dog Scooter. The photos were taken at our home. On another post I will show you our whole family picture. Mike and I took a road trip today to a flea market less than an hr. away. I found an old wire soap dish and a strainer of some kind. Ill have to post them also. We got home and I went and bought groceries. Made a casserole for dinner tomorrow and some ww taco soup for my lunch this week. I have my first weigh in tomorrow night at WW. Well I had better get to bed. It will be 6am before I know it. Have a great Monday!

10 comments:

Tolentreasures said...

BEautiful photos, beautiful girls! Good luck on your weigh in.
Cathy

Something Nice and Pretty said...

What beautiful girls! Love the snowmen in the backgrpound too:)
Good luck also on your weigh in!
Rondell

Kim @ Home Is Where The Heart Is said...

Great pictures...you have a beautiful family!

Bren said...

Love the family photos! A great looking family. Good luck on your weigh in, that soup is really good.
Have a Great day!
Hugs, Bren

~Beth~ said...

What a gorgeous family! You are blessed! Very pretty girls!

Janene said...

Your family photo turned out magnificant!
Mmmm taco soup sounds yummy! Mind posting the ingredients? I love food with lots of flavor.
Best of luck at the weigh in...would love to have you join us on our Weight for Cash Challenge!

Denise * KKL Primitives said...

Hi Dawn
I just love your blog.
What a beautiful family you have!!

Please stop by my blog - I have an award for you.

Hugs
Neenee

Denise said...

What a beautiful family! Good luck at WW this week.

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Such a beautiful family...the girls are all simply bequtiful. And Scooter--well, I am very fond of Scooter. We have 9--yes,9--mini dachshunds. We are very fond of them....
Enjoy your blog!

Farmhouse Blessings said...

What a lovely family you have!

Smiles,
Lea