Saturday, June 27, 2009

Great tag sale finds and border

Well my post pictures are a little mixed up tonight, please bare with me. I got my bathroom border up last weekend and I love it! It's a Billy Jacobs barn prints. I ordered it from www.kpcreek.com I love this company. I've ordered from them alot. It had been back ordered, but I finally got it in the mail.
I got everything placed back on my cabinets and all my galvanized back on the walls.








I'm very pleased with my shower curtain. I still need to make a curtain at the window. I had a tag sale this weekend. I picked the hottest weekend of the yr.! Triple digit this weekend with hardly no breeze. I just about died out there. Got rid of alot, but it was too too hot. I had many people who wanted to go in and see all my treasures. I had fun doing that!





I had my sale Thurs. and Fri. evening mainly because I didn't want to miss a Sat. rummaging. I'm glad I didn't, I would have missed out on this great find. I have been looking for a glider for awhile. This is from a local lady who had a great business and has been liquidating her things a little at a time for awhile. I hit her Christmas sale and found alot. I got this for $38 and a friend was there and got a double wash tub. Those too are hard to find. We were the only two there. We went early and luckily she was open early!




These are a few more things I found there. The green tall shelf I pd.$4 and will prim it up in black. The chippy oval frame I got for $3. It's very nice. The old spoon was $1 and the tins were a nice .25-.50 I will add them to my icebox display! Sorry, I left a minute, the neighbors were setting off a nice display of fireworks!!!







See this is where the mix up on my picture downloading happened. I quickly made a little mat for the back of the toilet.







And I found another brush this weekend to add to my wash bucket. I am beat from my sale. Today Mike and I hit a few tag sales. Oh I found a cabinet for my porcelain sink, I'll post it another day! today I put my garage back together. I always have to remove alot of things I don't want to sale from the peg board in the garage. You know all the seasonal decor that hang there. I've collected alot of shutters and wooden crates. So I put them back in their spots. Oh it was hot!! and I am beat. Have a great Sunday.







12 comments:

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Great pictures! Love the graters and the brushes - what great ideas. Your glider was a good find too. Keep the great pictures coming, love to peek. Dawn

The Gathering Room said...

I have always wanted a glider like that... also, the bath look great!

Tolentreasures said...

Love your bathroom! Good thing that we don't go to the same sales, I would be fighting you for that glider! What a find. I really want one of those!

Cathy

Debbie said...

Your pictures are great. I like the border too. It fits perfectly.

Debbie

Raggedy Angel said...

You did a great job on the bathroom....looks soooooo good!
Beth

Dawn Buie said...

Very very cute border love it! You have some really nice things!--Dawn

Never So Simple said...

I love it! I love it all! The Dr. bag is such a nice touch!

Donna

simple~needs said...

i am loving all your goodies! the new border looks great!

Lee Hill Primitives said...

Love it !!! Simply beautiful. Nice makeover.

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Dawn,

Your bathroom looks terrific! I love all the finishing touches on it! I'm still working on ours!

You find the best stuff at the tag sales! That glider reminds me of one my grandmother had on her porch...it brings back lots of memories!

Tammy

Birgit said...

You've been busy, busy! That glider is fantastic!
Your new border looks really good in your bathroom too. I just love that big black cabinet in there. :)
Wish I lived closer so I could have come to your garage sale.
Have a great 4th!
Hugs~ Birgit

Elisha said...

i found the EXACT same 3 tiered green shelf at a good will :) kinda funny... Im gonna paint mine black as well... I would love it if you posted your AFTER picture of it and your prim goodies you put in it for ideas for mine :)