Sunday, March 8, 2009

My daughter is "14"!
















Well we are hosting a sleepover this weekend. Taylor turns 14 this Wed. Her cousin Brooke in the pink and a friend Katria spent the night. Yesterday we went to the mall and out to eat. They went bowling last night, went and picked up the boyfriend too. (Nice Boy) They came home and had an ice cream cake! Movies and Wii. They are in there being goofy~remember 14~
I hit a tag sale, yesterday. Picked up the wire dish drainer, I love those! the frame and a couple cutting boards I'm going to age. The other pics are of things on my window seal above my sink. Its been wonderful weather this week. Today will be in the 60's. Next week is spring break, the hubby is taking a vacation and we are laying new flooring in the dining rm and Taylor's bedroom. Ill post pics! Have a great week~

5 comments:

Denise said...

I hope she has a perfect birthday!

Everything on your window sill looks so pretty!

Have a great day, Denise

Natalie said...

Hi Dawn,

You daughter is a cutey. Happy Birthday to her! I know what's is like having a 14 year old. My daughter Caitln is 14. Its a great age.
Love your photos, especially the blue colander. My husband and I love cool color colanders.

Take care,
Natalie

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Happy birthday to Taylor! 14 is a fun age! I remember Colt at 14...oh the silliness! Now this time around, I get to see what it's like with a girl at 14! (But I'm in no rush...she's just 10)!

Hope it was a fun birthday!
Have a great Sunday!
Tammy

Terry said...

What a cutie! Happy Birthday Taylor!
Love the wire dish drainer!
Enjoy the weather!
Terry

Something Nice and Pretty said...

I love the neat, prim that you have on your window sill also the colander. Happy birthday to Taylor!
Rondell