Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Taylor!
















My daughter is 14 yrs old today!! It's hard to believe that 14 yrs ago we were being blesseed with the greatest gift. We had tried for 11 yrs to get pregnant. But God had other plans for us all!!
We were on a path of many great blessings we didn't even know possible. She was given to us in love and in trust. I thank God and her birth family for letting us raise and love her. I believe she was meant to be with us, even before her birth. She is so much like me, sometimes its scary! She is the most perfect daughter and we are so so blessed to have her. Happy Birthday sis! We love you!

7 comments:

Ann said...

My how fast they grow. I have two girls whom I never wish to see got past the age of 7.

Raggedy Angel said...

Happy Birthday Taylor.....so glad God put you in this family!!! Beth

Denise said...

Aw, Happy Birthday Taylor! I am so happy god blessed to with each other!

Have a great day, Denise

Picket said...

Happy Birthday to your beautiful daughter...it has been many a year since mine turned 14....life goes by so fast....but oh the memories that fill the pages...hope you are having a great week my friend!

Rambling On said...

From one adoptive mother to another, treasure each moment.

Unknown said...

hey girlie....go to my blog and send me an email...i will get those labels to you!

Nancy M. said...

Happy Birthday Taylor!!! Such a beautiful young lady!