Saturday, March 28, 2009

Well just let me brag..












on my absolutely beautiful niece and her handsome boyfriend! I said, it's like introducing Barbie and Ken!! This is Chelsea's first prom as a sophomore and Austin is a senior. Don't they just look perfect. Austin picked her up at our house to take pictures in front of the fireplace. There my SIL Dana is helping put on the boots to get to the car. Yes, of all nights it started snowing early afternoon. Last weekend was perfect and next weekend is suppose to be in the mid 60's. But prom was early this yr. We went and huddles in the entry way of the hall to watch them come in. Freezing!, but so worth it! She was so beautiful. I said, to be that pretty at 16, WOW! Well we peaked in and everyone looked like they were having a great time dancing! What fun, the two younger girls Taylor and Brooke were so interested in all glamor. They can't wait until it's their turn. Well, thanks for letting me gush about her. She is beautiful on the outside as well as on the inside. Have a wonderful night Chels.!



10 comments:

The Gathering Room said...

She looks lovely...and both very happy and excited for their big date! Gosh...where has all the years gone since we were getting all dressed up for our prom nights? I love the color of her dress...it really looks great on her.

Sue said...

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL GIRL she is and he is quite handsome too! I can't believe there was snow on prom day.

Terry said...

She is so pretty, and what a cute couple they make!
Too bad about the snow. I heard
Wichita got over 2 ft.!
We have sleet for tomorrow, and hoping my plants don't suffer either.
Terry

CozyGirl said...

What a nice looking couple! She is beautiful and so is that dress! Have a good night Dawn! :-)
Janae

Denise said...

Aw, she is very pretty. I love her dress!

Have a great day, Denise

living the malone life said...

She is beautiful! I loved her dress it was so pretty, love the color. I hope they had a wonderful time, even in the SNOW??! lol

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

What a cute couple they are! She looks so pretty in her prom dress! Brr..it makes me cold seeing them leaving in that snow!

Tammy

Ribbonwood Cottage said...

Wowee Kazowee! Go ahead and brag...I would do. She is beautiful and they are a great looking couple. Love it when they get all dressed up and look special!
Love that dress!
Blessings,
Debbie

Never So Simple said...

Your neice is so pretty and I love her dress. Well, it's definately a prom she will never forget. I hope they still had a great night.

Donna

Ann said...

It's snowing and she doesn't even have a coat on, OMG.. I would die.

She is just gorgeous.