Friday, May 22, 2009

SUMMER FUN

It's officially our first day of summer break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have made a list of things to get accomplished and have even started on it Yea! I got up this morning and have been busy every since. The sun is shining and the wash machine is humming. The floors have been swept and the dishes are done. I have plans to start painting the bathroom vanity next week when the hubby and daughter are in Washington DC. Gotta get back to the list. Have a great day!

5 comments:

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Today begins our summer vacation too! We're excited too, but have a busy weekend planned with bathroom remodeling, however, we're throwing some family R & R in there too!

Have a great weekend!
Tammy

Birgit said...

It sounds like it's been a busy day for you. It's good to get it all done so you can start enjoying this beautiful summer.
Have a safe and Happy Memorial Day weekend!
Blessings~ Birgit

Hopes Handcrafts said...

Have a great day...it's almost winter here in New Zealand!

Raggedy Angel said...

I know you are glad to be out...mine don't get out til June 10th!
Good luck with your list! Beth

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Hi Dawn!
I hope you are having a great weekend so far and getting everything done, yesterday I planted flowers and it does look pretty although I'm no gardener:)

You left me a comment about the black shower curtain I got from ebay...here is her name... kurtzy4 and Deb's Country Primitives which is her store on ebay. I don't know how ebay works in finding sellers so this is all I know. She is nice and it was fast shipment so I don't think you will go wrong:)
Have a great one!
Rondell