Monday, May 4, 2009

A Makeover and a Surprise...

Just a quick makeover I did this weekend. I had posted this small stool in the past. The lid lifts for storage. I picked it up at a tag sale and I thought I could redo it sometime. This past weekend I got it back out and went to work. I painted it black, scuffed it up and redid the top cushion with a check.
Here it is! I thought it was cute. For now I left it in front of the fireplace.

This evening I got home from work and got the mail and in it I had a package from Natalie of Blue Cupboard Primitives!! I have ordered primitive labels from her off of eBay and was very very pleased with them. I would recommend you ladies stopping by her eBay store and picking some of them up. They are great quality and so prim looking!! Well today I received these in the mail from her. Wow! I couldn't believe it. She is so awesome. I am going to have to get her something in the mail!! I have used these labels on old jars, on buckets, boxes, just about anything! Thanks so much Natalie and Kenn! May much business come your way.



BLUE CUPBOARD PRIMITIVES!!


5 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Great redo, love how you redid it.
I saw those labels too, great idea for jars.

Debbie

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Love that stool in black and the fabric!!! Neat how the sampler matches it...great labels:)
Rondell

Carmen S. said...

I love those labels, I might have to get me some! Love your blog!!!

Leslie said...

Oh, I love that stool made over! That is so awesome :)

Have a great day!

Leslie

Never So Simple said...

Love the stool. It looks great. I also love your labels.

Donna