Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Winter Band Concert







Hi Ladies, just a short post tonight before taking the daughter to dance class. last night we attended the winter band concert. the 6-8th grade band preformed. they do improve with age. i'm proud to say my daughter is 1st chair in the flute section, meaning by trying out she received the highest ranking of her instument!! we are very proud of her. she picked up the flute several yrs. ago and was really a natural. she has those long fingers for it! my niece is a 7th grader and also plays the flute she too preformed. they both did a great job. the picture of taylor and her friend whitley, they have been best friends since preschool! its great to have a best friend, she also plays the flute. pictures and ice cream at braums after the program, always! the picture of the canister set is in my Hoosier cabinet. i have made a set to sell at the craft show this sat. and i wanted to take a picture of mine to display with the set i'm selling. i like them! well i had better get going. my husband is pheasant hunting up in western kansas with guys from work for the week, so we stopped by subway for dinner, taylors favorite place to eat! its cold and dreary outside. a good night to set by the fire and sew!!! have a great rest of the week. ill post some pics of my craft show!!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I love the canisters. How much are you going to sell them for?

Sandy said...

Congratulations to your daughter :)
I always loved the flute but never could play...LOL

I just love your canisters...wish I had the room to display such a thing.

Sandy

basketsnprims said...

I love the canisters. Good luck Saturday.

blessings,
~ Pam

Denise said...

I just wanted to say that I really enjoy your blog!

I think your fireplace mantel looks beautiful!