Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Whatcha Working on Wednesday
















Happy Holidays ladies, I'm home today from school starting our Thanksgiving break. Wednesday finds me decorating for Christmas. I've been working a few days on the living and dining rm. Here's a few photos of what I've done.
I'm using two pencil trees this yr. decorating them as one. Many of my ornaments have snowmen with little black hats. Mike found this old hat at a tag sale that looks just like Frosty! I have lots of twinkly lights and greenery everywhere. I've been outside most of the afternoon decorating there. I'll post those later. It must be in the 60's today! Tomorrow we go to my Mom and Dads for Thanksgiving. My brother and his wife and daughters. My SIL's parents come too. She is an only child so her Mom and Dad share all holidays with us. Its nice. They will all come over here for Christmas Dinner. Well I have been sick for a couple days, head cold, Yuck! I go for awhile and then I'm zapped. I hope everyone has a happy Thanksgiving with their families this weekend. Yes, I too will be out shopping the day after, trying to get those great holiday bargains!

8 comments:

Bren said...

LOVE your decorations!! You've been busy.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family, enjoy your day.

Hugs, Bren

angie said...

love all the Christmas decor~so festive! hope you have a great holiday!

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Happy Thanksgiving...love all those trees decorated so cute with the snowmen:)
Rondell

Kim @ Home Is Where The Heart Is said...

Everything looks great! We are not having our family Thanksgiving until Saturday, so tomorrow I may do some Christmas decorating.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Sandy said...

I love how you decorated everything!!! Can't wait to see more pictures.

I hope you have lots of fun with your family and a great meal :)

Happy Thanksgiving...

Unknown said...

Love the decorating!...have a great holiday vacation!

Lisa said...

I love your decorations especially that large snowman on your stand (too cute). Thanks for sharing your home with me. Happy Holidays!!

~ Lisa
http://primsfromabove.blogspot.com

Pieced Pastimes said...

Your decorating is wonderful! I love the 'Frosty Hat' on the treetop and the snowman on the center of the table is really nice too! Very Nice!