Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Decorating
















Hi Ladies, it's been awhile. Everyone seems so busy this time of yr. We spent the weekend in Tulsa with my cousin who has had a preemie baby girl. Baby Jasiah Kate is doing better, just wishing her home for Christmas! I have been tweeking my Christmas decor a bit. Adding a small tree here and there. Hobby Lobby had trees half off already, so I brought another pencil tree home to put behind my kitchen table. I bought some wintery woodsy garland to hang from the ladder of enamelware. The cute red canister set I bought at a Alco store. They have the cutest stuff in there. I had seen them but were to pricey, so on Sun. they were half off! Pays to wait. We got sleet last night and its 14 degrees right now, not enough to keep us home from school( darn) I'm on my lunch now. But just enough to make it scary to get out in! well better go. I want to finish reading more of your blogs. Have a great week!

13 comments:

Farmhouse Blessings said...

Dawn, everything is so lovely. I just love how you used those small undecorated trees. They're perfect in their little prim containers. And the greenery on the ladder is the right touch.

Merry Christmas,
Lea

Back in the Day said...

Love your Christmas decor! The tree in the old can is my fav! Glad your show was a hit!

Black Sheep Lisa said...

Everything looks great, but i really love the greenery on the ladder with the enamel! Just perfect.

basketsnprims said...

Dawn, I just love all of your decorating and the little trees here & there add alot. Thanks for sharing.

Pam

Anonymous said...

Hi Dawn,
I love the small trees and the greenery on your ladder. Everything looks so "prim" perfect!!
Have a wonderful Christmas.
Cindy

Yankee Ridge Primitives said...

Dawn!
I LOVE how you decorate! The gathering under your tree is just awesome:)

Stitchesnstrokes said...

Dawn, I also just love the decor under your trees! I especially love that snowman with the open hat, I have been looking for a pattern just like it. Is there any way to find out who makes the pattern, or was it yours or you bought it that way? Your place looks incredible!

Lori said...

I love your decorations, especially the granitewear on the ladder with the greens. You have a great knack for displaying things.

CatHerder said...

So pretty, so inviting..i love it!

Denise said...

Dawn, love the trees. Isn't Hobby great! LOL

Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sue said...

Your decorations are beautiful! I also think your craft show display looked GREAT...I bet it was a huge success! You are really talented. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

Lisa said...

Your daughter is beautiful. Thank you so much for stopping by my blogs and sharing your story. I too love making new friends and I just love looking at all your decorations!!

Merry Christmas to your and yours!!

Blessings,
Lisa