Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas To All!











Merry Christmas Ladies, Well I think we are the only school still in sessions in Kansas!! A few more hours and I will officially be on Christmas Break!! The kids are bouncing off the walls and we are just watching movies. We will have an all school sing along today @ 1:30. Its cold outside, I'm on my lunch hr. and thought I would post a few pics of things around the house. I made up the old pulley decor on my front door from a picture in a magazine. I looked at that and thought Oh how cute and then I thought oh wait I have one of those out on my porch! The snowman is from my Country Sampler $! The old ice cream maker snowman is a favorite. I turn it around during the rest of the yr. I got him 1/2 price at a shop not far from here. It has a snow ice cream recipe painted on it! Ive been working on a couple penny mats. I finished one last night. Ill post it later. I plan on doing a lot of sampler work over my Christmas break. Better go for now. I want to scan the new post of you all while I still have a few minutes. Have a Merry Christmas and enjoy today!

4 comments:

the said...

We got a couple extra Christmas break days due to the snow we are having....
Enjoy every minute of it!!
~Merry Christmas
Stephanie~

Back in the Day said...

Love the Snowman ice bucket too! So cute! I hope you have a great Christmas break! You deserve it!

basketsnprims said...

Love your pics you posted. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Pam

Pamela... Beehind Thyme Farm & Garden said...

Love the Ice Cream Churn...

Hoping you a Wonderful, Blessed & Joyful Christmas, Pamela