Sunday, October 19, 2008

Potting Shed




Hi everyone, I haven't posted in a wk. I hate that. Yesterday I hung around the house cleaning up and finishing odds and ends. Don't you just sometimes have to do that? I finished putting butcher paper on the back of my samplers. Cleaned my craft rm. up a bit. Ill have to post some photos of that sometime, its a mess tho. Ive made some snowmen for my booth this wk. Mike took a wks vacation last wk to work on the potting shed. He will about double it when finished. The back part will be for mowers and the 4 wheeler and garden stuff. The front I'm going to make into a shop this next yr. Its in the back part of our property. Its pretty bare right now. the studs of course show and we have peg board on on wall, and a potting bench. When we get ready to fix it up we will tear all that out. I do like the walls bare. I have been saving pics of some of your shops to show Mike. I want it "old shed" like. It has a cement floor, not sure what I want to do with that? The third photo is a Santa I bought from Country Sampler with my prize money. Well better go and get something done. Have a great Sunday!!

8 comments:

The Gathering Room said...

Reminds me of my shed..but yours is nicer..I have a flag by mne also..you will get a lot of use from your shed over the years. right now ours is sotring my dd's glassware on shelves that bob built to hold them..Next year we will move the glassware to her house..and later I want to grow gourds and convert these shelves into drying racks for the gourds by adding screening.

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Wow! I love your garden shed. It has so much character! It will be fun having that and decorating it for different seasons too!

Have a great week!
Tammy

Terry said...

Your shed is so cute, and will make a wonderful shop. I can't wait to see what you do with it.
Love those dried sunflowers too!
Terry

Juanita said...

Love your shed! My husband wants to build one.That's all I hear about. That is his next project. have a blessed day!
juanita

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Love your shed and looks like it has would be great as a shop, also love that Santa!
Rondell

Back in the Day said...

Love the garden shed! Can't wait to see it when you turn it into a shop! How fun!

Jo-Anne said...

YOur shed will be the perfect little shop! I think I would leave the cement floor and maybe paint it. Paint some flag stone or rocks on it...?? The cement will be a lot easier to keep up than some other choices. Have fun decorating it! I look forward to seeing it finished.

lms said...

just wanted to pop in and say hi...i want a potting shed...or a cabin or anything out back to play in...some day maybe....love your new santa....