Thursday, October 23, 2008

My Day Off Projects!











Hi everyone, its already late tonight, but i wanted to post what I have been working on today as I had the day off. I started the jean shirt on Wed. night and finished it up today. I have made tons of applique shirts and sweatshirts in the past few yrs. and sold them at school. i had a few shirts left in my stock and I will try to get them stitched up for my Dec. 6th craft show. I have lots of patterns I have drawn up. I always
like to add a little something on the back of the shirt too. the sampler I did today. Leslie from My Country Home posted a site with some free samplers, Homeberries and I copied off several. I think I can stain and frame this tomorrow! the other picture is of an old window frame I bought at a tag sale. It had a pressed flower in the glass along with the towel rack. I took out the glass and added a chalkboard. I think I will add it to my craft stuff. Well its late and I need sleep!!

3 comments:

Kim @ Home Is Where The Heart Is said...

You've been a busy little bee!

Anonymous said...

Love the snowman on the denim shirt. I'm a snowman nut!! I'm sure they will sale at your show in December.
Happy Crafting,
Cindy

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Wow..you've been quite busy! I love that stitchery pattern! I should check out that site!

Have a great weekend!
Tammy