Friday, December 4, 2009

Sleigh Bell Ring..

This is a new sign board I stenciled up. I have it sitting on the old dresser in the living rm. I love the garland of jingle bells around it.
I made a Santa and wrapped a sash of gingham with a bell. It sits on the table in the dining rm.

We are off shopping today so this is a short post.



And finally a pillow I put together. I may take it up to my booth. I have done extremely well over the holiday season so far. The owner has called a couple times and ask for more of this or that, as I had sold items. It keeps me too busy though between running a teen here and there and work. Sat at a basketball game for Taylors cheering and the nieces game and boys game for 6 hrs. We won, it was a great boys game!! Happy Saturday Shopping!


4 comments:

Wanda/Ridge Farm Nesting Place said...

Love it all...so warm and cozy!!!
Have a fun shopping day!!

JenW!~ said...

I love all your decor. It all looks so homey.

Ribbonwood Cottage said...

Oh how I love this all! YOu have the most beautiful home and your decor is just wonderful! It just feels warm and Christmassy (is that a word? Oh yes it is!) and it makes me want to come over and visit...fly over....from California. We do have snow! But I want the warm feel you have in your home. I just love it!
Blessings,
Debbiwe

prashant said...

Have a fun shopping day!!

Work from home India