Thursday, December 24, 2009

Well it looks as if our "little girls" who aren't so little any more were on the nice list?? Hey am I kidding, to be them! It's Christmas everyday for them. They are given their every whim. It's pretty sad when their asked what they want for Christmas and they don't know. I know, it's because they already have anything they want! But Santa will be "nice to them again this yr. They are good girls, good grades, polite manners, good hearts. Chelsea, Santa does know about that fender bender~Looks like we will be getting a white Christmas this yr. in southeast Kansas!! In about an hr. it's suppose to let loose with some flakes. We are under a severe winter warning. I see all you girls pics with snow covered roofs already. We here haven't had a white Christmas for yrs. I am headed to Blockbuster for the movie and need to get the turkey in this evening. I think we will try to make our way into church with Taylor's boyfriends family for a candlelight service tonight.
May you all have a Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Yr. with your!!

7 comments:

Painter's Place said...

We've had snow here all week and I love it! I'm with you...we've haven't had a white Christmas in years. I'm definitely taking a lot of pictures. Love reading your blog. Merry Christmas!

Kitty said...

I sooooo love that old door with the chalkboard! beautiful! Have a Merry Christmas!

Terry said...

That old door looks awesome Dawn!
Merry Christmas wishes to you and your family!
Congrats on the white Christmas...hope it doesn't get too bad for you though.
Terry

Stacey said...

What a darling picture of your door and chalkboard. How cute!!!!!!! I want one too!!!!! :)

Well, I wish we had gotten some snow here in northern Ohio today, but nope, we just got rain and wind. The wind was really strong all day and around 45 degrees, which is really unusual for here. It was windy enough that the wreaths that I had in my windows was flipping the ribbon so hard that we could barely hear anything else!

Merry Christmas! I hope your day was absolutely blessed and filled with joy.

Blessings and perfect prims,
Stacey

Birgit said...

I hope you all had a wonderful, blessing~filled Christmas. It's good to see all your girls made it to the "Nice" list. :)
Love the chalk board idea!! I'm going to have to do that next year (if I remember)!
Hope you all have a safe and Happy New Year!
Blessings~ Birgit

ps. Did you find some realistic greens?

Allison said...

I love your old door with the chalkboard. I have one I need to do something with, did you paint over the glass? We're in KC and got a lot of that snow. Happy New Year!

OKGardners said...

Dawn, I just sent a PLEA to Dot Nipper to send the Goody Package to you. I sincerely want you to have it.

I saved your blog address and plan to visit often. I LOVE the look of your blog and decorating.

Betty Gardner in Edmond, OK
blue.eagle@cox.net