Monday, July 28, 2008

Weekend stuff 3






Sorry again, I didnt mean to download two pic of the coop but forgot the add the pic of the playhouse. Bare with me I'm new and not to great on the computer. This other outbuilding is my potting shed. We keep the mowers and lawn stuff in there. Hubby is getting ready to add on, he bought a new mower that pulls behind the 4 wheeler to mow our ditches with. They are very steep. I love to mow, we have a big commercial mower, its therapy for me, since we have 3 acres, it takes me about 1 1/2 hrs. Ill go ahead and send some of the yard pics too and little grouping i have on my deck. Sorry this seems so disorganized today. Thanks for looking today, have a great one!!

8 comments:

the said...

Hello again !
I sure like your outdoor pics, I have some similiar things on my back patio!

This blogging can sure be addictive can't it? Checking all my fav's is a daily must for me.... and then some :)

Have a great day,
Stephanie

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Hi Dawn,

Oh, I love the playhouse and the chicken coop too! You have alot of neat stuff...a feast for the eyes!

Thanks for your sweet comments. You know I have a son that's adopted too and that's what I tell everybody...one of my kids is adopted but I don't remember which one...because believe me...I do forget...having one both ways, I know there is NO difference!

Have a great week!
Tammy

Kindra-At Home With K said...

I love all your outdoor decor! I would stop by for pictures too along with the other strangers. :) Hope you have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Oooh, I love your little playhouse, it is adorable and the chicken coop is so sweet. Those are some lucky little hens!!

lms said...

love your blog....i can't wait to see more...its so much fun to see how other primitive folks live and decorate...welcome to the bloggers

Ribbonwood Cottage said...

Wow, I love it all, and I love looking at outdoor pics. Whenever you look through magazines they never have enough outdoor pictures of how to decorated. You have gotten some great finds!!Woo hoo on the chicken coop. Give me your address and I'll send you a couple hundred chickens!!!
Blessings, Debbie @ ribbonwoodcottage.blogspot.com

Katy said...

Beautiful pictures!!! I love your little playhouse! I love your style! (it's just like mine! haha!)

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

LOve all the neat things you have outside. I need to scroll down and read more!