Friday, July 25, 2008




The last three are still of my pool. I know there is a different way for me to show all of these at one post. Tammy told me to cut and paste, I havent practiced that yet. Bare with me, this is my daughter Talyor and our decoy duck Daffy, my hubby brought home one day. He jokingly said we could wake up oneday to a whole flock of ducks in the pool!! The next two are of some more of my treasures. i love the oar i have hanginf from the roof! Well i had better get up from this chair and get something dome. I have some sampler stitching taking up room on the kitchen table i need to finish. Check back with me later, thanks girls!! dawn

6 comments:

The Vintage Housewife... said...

HELLO SWEET KITTEN....OOH VERY NICE TO MEET YOU!! YOUR HOME IS BEAUTIFUL...I MYSELF HAVE A SORT OF BLACK PRIM COUNTRY HOME...I LOVE IT! ALTHOUGH I LOVE VINTAGE EVERYTHING...I LOVE THE OL' COUNTRY AS WELL...I AM SO GLAD YOU SWUNG BY MY PLACE...YOU AND BIG DADDY HAVE A COOL FAMILY...SWINGY BY AGAIN SOMETIME...CAT

Raggedy Angel said...

Hey Again! I love your pool deck,we just built a small one...but it has room to grow.
To put a playlist click here and create a free account http://www.playlist.com/user/27416916/view
I wish you were next door....I would run over and show you!
Thanks for coming by my blog to!
Beth

Raggedy Angel said...

It is not clickable...on my playlist it say create your own..click on that...the site will show you everything to do. Call me if you need to 252-286-4392.

Raggedy Angel said...

Yea Yea !!!!
Looks good! Oh you will be a pro in no time!
For the play list....I think it ask if you want to post and you pick the blog one and it will give you a code ...copy it..come back to your layout page and check on add a page element..Pick one that says HTML/java script and paste your code there. Save it and you got, don't worry if it does not do just right to start with...it will work it's self out.
And the really cool thing is you can go on playlist add or change your songs and it will update on your blog ....that blows my mind!

Let me know if I can help, I am happy that I am finally at a place where I can help someone! Beth

Catty Wampus said...

I just found your blog and I love it; Im adding you to my blog list! Merrie

the said...

I just found your blog this morning and glad I did. I LOVE your home and your yard is amazing! I wll be back to visit again :)
Have a great Sunday !
Stephanie