Monday, July 28, 2008


Hi everyone, its been a busy weekend, hot but we did have some rain. My yard can use it. We have a nice spring fed well that I water the yard and flowers with, but when it can come from the good Lord, Ill let him! Had a busy week end finished the set of prim jars. I love how they turned out. Jars and box came from tag sales. I printed in fabric and grunged the tags. It sits in my tv cabniet. The little red basket. What a find. We took a trip to Branson three wks ago and went to a 5 and 10 store. Nothing cost 5-10 anymore, but it had the old original counters and flooring. On top of each isle shelf were old old washing machines, ect. Just had lots of vintage items not for sale but on display. Anyway, as you enter the store they had old displays these old red fabris and metal basket you took one to shop with. Ask if they were for sale. Oh no those have belong to the original old store. I was so dissappointed. Went home the next weekend and ther in the bottom of a box was this basket for 3.00! Yea!! took it home, I thought it would be perfect for the 4th of July. The chicken coop was a great fing at a tag sale, pd 25.00 for it hubby took it home and put it on legs and roofed it for me. I need to find some stuffed chicken. It sets out buy the playhouse/now turned into pool stuff storeage. The wee one has outgrown the playhouse Daddy built her. The other box and jar display sits on a sofa table in the living rm.

2 comments:

Raggedy Angel said...

Hey, I love all your pics...the chicken coop is my favorite! You are getting better...keep bloging away! B

Kindra-At Home With K said...

I love the chicen coop and jars!! Great finds!!