Monday, November 26, 2012

Sleigh Bells Ring, Are You Listening...

 Got a ll my fall stuff put away when the weather was really warm. So it's officially Christmas time here at our house. Just a little greenery on the deck to greet the guest.
 Santa has left his red long underwear once again at the door on the sled.
 For the last several years I have opted for two pencil trees together instead of my big tree.
 Frostys hat has landed atop the tree!
 I grudged up a few dollar tree Santa hats a few yrs ago and just love them on top of a small tree near the fireplace.
 The old mailbox slot cabinet above the couch.

 I chalked an old window frame that I found along the road this summer. Junk Sale!

 Santa on an old couple of wooden crates.
 This year is the first yr. I have put a sled on the kitchen island. Saw it on another blog!
 Used some garland and a jingle bell or two along with an old grudged up tag.


 Dining room table.

 An old tool box my cousin found for me all gussied up for the winter holidays. I find every yr. I'm starting to put out more winter things that I can keep out all season. Id like to get to a point some yr and just use winter and junk to decorate with. Old tools, attachments. Ill have to start looking this summer at tag sales.
 I was thinking about something new for a few of my living rm. cabinets and I thought aha a couple old rusty mailboxes I have out in the yard. I grudged up a few envelopes and addressed a few and slide them in the mailbox!!



 A country Christmas with a few mason jars and lights. It reflects so pretty at night. Another old window frame I chalked up.


Bring on the snow!! Have a great week!!

5 comments:

jennifer768 said...

I'm listening,I hear those sleigh bells ringing! LOL!Love all of your Christmas decorations.Oh my gosh but that mail slot cabinet is amazing!Been thinking of doing smaller trees myself.Hugs,Jen

Carmen and the Primcats said...

Wow. You are a serious Honey and Me collector! Love it all!

Carmen and the Primcats

Theresa said...

Love your home. So cozy and inviting. Love the two skinny trees.

Jessica said...

Your home is full of merry! Loved going on your photo tour. I seriously need to decorate our deck still! Love yours!

Holly said...

Dawn, you're home looks amazing! I love all the wonderful little touches you put all over (and outside) your home. Maybe it appeals to me because we have similar tastes!!! I did almost the exact same skinny tree, with the top hat, in my office this year. They could be twins!!!
Anyway...lovely everything!