Sunday, February 6, 2011

So ready for spring

Uggggg, I'm so sick of snow! We've gotten almost 20 inches since last week, maybe more this week. We did get 3 snow days out off of school. My poor little back porch is covered with a foot or more of snow that blew in from the north. This swinging bed now has a ft. of now on top of it:(
I want the sun shining on it again.
I want to be able to go out and lounge on it with a great book.


I want to be able to grill again soon!

I want red gerainuims hanging from my covered deck!



I want spring!!!!!!!!!!




6 comments:

Becky said...

I agree with you. Spring needs to be here real soon.Love your photos. Thanks for sharing.
Becky at Ginger Creme Hollow

busybee said...

looks soooooo appealing! :)

gail said...

glad you are back! can'y wait for your tag sale items!

Jayme Goffin, The Coop Keeper said...

Thanks so much for visiting me! Love your porch!

Kindra-At Home With K said...

Wow! I love your porch! I know what you mean, I'm tired of the snow. We had a warm day here in Nebraska yesterday but it's going to get cold again. Boooo.

Mel said...

I think we are in the same boat... I wanna cry, just hearing about everyone in the south being able to tinker in their flower beds.

Spring's just around the corner, and if March goes by as fast as February did, we will be out in our gardens; soon.

Found your blog on Pickets page, now will add you to my list.

Mel