Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Have a Holly Jolly Christmas

Finally, some Christmas pics! my computer was being testy with not wanting yo upload from my camera!YUGH! Anyway, here we go. My mantle is decorated with scales this yr. I didn't use lighting up there, and I do miss it. But wanted to mix it up a bit this yr.
My deck porch area has some of Santa's wet dripping clothes a drying there! Along with a note from a little one named Taylor who HAS been a good girl!

A little candy cane.


More Santa underwear!

This is my curbside find this summer. Brought it home and painted it black.

Love my trees in the wooden ice cream buckets. I leave these up most of the winter!





For the past several yrs. I have used two pencil trees and decorated them together. It leaves alittle more rm. in the living rm.


Some goodies I made and had left from last season that I took to school and sold most everything!




I loved my BELIEVE blocks I made. Wish I'd saved one for myself!


Here are a few signs I made, those went quickly, too! Well, it's a cold evening, I want to get dinner over with, I have had my eye out for a few new pillow samplers to make and I want to get started on them. Happy Holidays!














7 comments:

At Home With Amy said...

Loving everything Dawn. Your Holiday decorating is just so lovely. Everything looks so warm and cheery.
Enjoy your day,
AMY

Carmen and the Primcats said...

Oh wow!!! Everything looks great. I just love the santa underwear! WHat a cute idea!!!

And I am in love with those types of snowmen!! Do they have a name? I have seen them everywhere this year but they are so darned expensive!

Carmen and the Primcats

Birgit said...

Glad to see you back posting again. Your Christmas decorating is so warm and festive.
That curbside find is great! Lucky you for being in the right place at the right time.
Merry Christmas to you and your family!
Blessings~ Birgit

Kitty said...

I am absolutely in love with all your Christmas decorations! You sure have some great prims! Love what you displayed on our porch!!

Linda Stubbs said...

Your pic's were beautiful!! Looked at every picture. I liked your believe blocks also and your signs..........very very nice job!

We got some snow last night and today.......getting some more maybe tonight. Love it.......beautiful!

Thank you for coming over to my blog! Enjoyed my stay here......very nice!
Blessings, Linda

gail said...

everything ok? miss your blog!

Picket said...

Hey sweetie...love all the Christmas pics!!!! Your treasures are beautiful! Thanks for coming by...the pot rack came from Hobby Lobby back over a year ago...I got it for 50% off...I think I got it for less than $50..I have always wanted one and this one is perfect for me! hope all is well with you and yours and that you have a fantastic weekend!