Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Junk Store Finds

I hit a favorite junk store today. It was a good day, I hadn't been there in a while and I found some nice things. This is actually my AFTER picture of some enamelware I picked up for $2 each.
This is a darling little red chair I got for $8.50, its only 24inches tall and I love the patina of the paint. I'll find a little spot for it somewhere! The chalkboard behind it was $2. Mom wants it painted black and scuffed up for her kitchen.

The little chair is missing a spindle but it was so so cute, I couldn't resist.


This is a little red wagon I picked up for $7.50. I have several big ones in my yard. I even thought about placing it on my island in the kitchen. I may play with that this weekend!


And another picture of the enamelware before I found a place for it!!




3 comments:

Teri said...

Great finds! A girl can never have to much enamelware!
Love the little wagon. Have a great weekend.
Teri♥♥♥

Kindra-At Home With K said...

I love the enamelware! I need to look for some more of that! :)

Simply Bungalow said...

Great Idea for the enamelware. So fun!