Thursday, February 11, 2010

A little spring

I finally got to Hobby Lobby and found some daisy's for my new jar that I received from Dot. I added some black check material for a bow and added some pebbles.
I love it and can change out the flowers every so often. We have a long weekend due to parent teacher conf. I plan to pick up the house and maybe get some projects done around here. I switched out my booth uptown last week with some patriotic decor. Maybe that will move some things. It's been slow. Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are one lucky lady.. I was drooling over Dot's giveaway. Love what you've done with it. Happy Valentine's Day!

Angela said...

I think the same week you made this I too purchased some flowers to add to my table...I do love the idea you did with the jar..and the ribbon on it..