Saturday, December 14, 2013

I do have my Christmas up...

                   

                                            and Im posting this so late because Im tired of seeing fall decor when I look at my blog. I have no idea why my text has been messing up the past two post I have made?


 I have decorated my crib frame in the hallway with pictures of myself and my brother when we were kids!


                                               

                                              My cousin has found a few suitcases for my recently. I chalkpainted the one on the bottom and love the look. I can now just erase and add new wrods for the new seasons. I have no idea what I have donne for my txt to be so out of wak. Ill try to post more pics tomorrow of my Christmas decorations!!


No comments: