Sunday, April 7, 2013

My Prom Pretties

 My beautiful daughter Taylor had attended her senior prom last night. Aren't they pretty together! this is her handsome boyfriend Matthew. This was actually taken after prom and they still look prefect!

 She does like the camera!
 We took pictures before prom in front of the fireplace. This is me stunning niece Brooke, along with Taylor.
 Boom Shells!!
 Ok, love this poise! Chelsea, the 20 yr old niece in the middle is in college now, poor thing, too old to attend a prom now, she is working herself through college and has a job. Poor poor thing, she's the one left behind tonight. LOL!
We love ya Chels!!

2 comments:

Earlene said...

All of them look stunning!!!
Prom is so special.
Looks like they had great weather too.
Blessings

Diwakar said...

Great girls. So good to know you through your blog. I am in the Pastoral ministry in the great city of Mumbai, India a city with a great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reachout to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the broken hearted. We also encourage young people like you (and that is the reason why I am writing you) as well as adults from the West to come on a short term missions trip to work with us. We would love to have you come with your friends to work with us in the slums of Mumbai to bring healing to the broken hearted. My email id is: dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankihede. I would love to hear from you very soon.