Sunday, March 10, 2013

 Ok, I spotted these almost a yr ago in an alley. This week I found the owner at her business and ask her if she wanted to sell them. $5 bucks bought all three of them. I brought two of them up to the porch. Cleaned them off. Let them dry!
 I love the patina they have collected all this time in the outdoors!
 I saw this idea on Funky Junk Interiors blog site. I attached them to the wall and added a few things. I know I will change it out, take things away and add more things but I thought Id blog about it today!
 I had this old frame. I added some twine and a few old pictures.
 A few odds and ends.
 A few kiddos I don't know.


I love this old message board, thanks Donna for the great idea!!

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Love it!!

Jeane M. said...

Brilliant idea! Definitely listing this to my project lists. Got my eye on your next posts.