Sunday, October 10, 2010

Hay, it's Fall here!

I had been doing some tweaking to some of my fall settings. I bought a bale of hay from Walmart, I won't do that again. I got it home and most of it was moldy inside. It had gotten wet.

But I added some here on my porch.

A little close up. I had made a 'Hayride sign to sell and I liked it so much I just kept it for myself!


Now this wasn't my idea, I saw a smaller version of this on Faded Prairie. A great blog I have ran across. She has cool ideas!! Anyway, I thought oh I could do that to one of my ladders in the tree. I added some hay and a few mini pumpkins and I have gotten many comments from guest coming in the drive.
Here is a little metal pump I picked up at a tag sale a few weeks ago. And I added some pumpkins to my sink on the porch! We worked on putting some pegboard on the walls of the garden shed today, before it started poring buckets of rain. I headed for the house. Mike finished up and Sid, my daughters boyfriend brought over his 4-wheeler for Mike to look at. It hasn't been running and they tinkered around out in the garage for awhile. Taylor is at dance practice and will be home in about a half hr. I threw together some Hillbilly Spaghetti Pie. I found a new recipe for from another blog this week. Ill let you know if its any good!! Have a great week ladies!!




5 comments:

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Wow! Your home looks so welcoming! I'd definitely be slowing down to take it all in! Love everything and you find some of the best stuff at tag sales!

Tammy

busybee said...

IT ALL LOOKS FABULOUS! THANKS FOR SHARING THESE GREAT IDEA! DON'T BLAME YOU FOR KEEPING THE CUTE HAYRIDE SIGN! I LOVE IT! :)

busybee said...

IT ALL LOOKS FABULOUS! THANKS FOR SHARING THESE GREAT IDEA! DON'T BLAME YOU FOR KEEPING THE CUTE HAYRIDE SIGN! I LOVE IT! :)

Carmen and the Primcats said...

Just look at all that faboulously fall decor! Great job! So pretty!

Carmenand the Primcats

The Gathering Room said...

that old sink is so awesome..nice job on everything!