Sunday, August 29, 2010

Signs of Fall!

This past weekend temps were so cool. Cool enough for me to get out and start some decorating and make a few signs!
I've made several Neewollah signs I think I can peddle. We have an annual fall Neewollah celebration, cleverly enough Halloween spelled backwards. it's a big event here in Independence. this yr I am on a brunch committee to serve to the senior high queen candidates and I made up a few signs to decorate the room we are having the event at. I made up a few more to sell.

It was good to be outside in the cool temps. I think I made about 13 signs last week.

I have been bringing in an arm load of summer decor and heading to the attic and bringing down an arm load of fall things. I have so much fall stuff. My interior colors are so fall friendly. I have tons of stuff.

Away with the red white and blue and hello harvest orange!!




4 comments:

Mad Red Hare said...

I am so ready for fall. I am waiting patiently for next weekend,then look out!!!

Teri said...

Don't ya think the warm colors of fall are just so much more inviting? love what you have done so far. Can't wait to see the finished porch! Have a great week.
Teri♥♥♥

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

I love your signs!
Fall is my favorite time, as well.
★Linda★

Jill said...

Thanks Dawn! Looks like youv'e been super busy...........love the signs!