Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My Birthday Girl

Taylor turns....15!!!!!!!! on Thursday!
Where do the days go?? March 11th, 1995 Taylor was placed in our arms to be ours forever. We were blessed by adoption that day and she has been the greatest joy of our lives. We waited for 11 yrs just for her. Many many times we wondered what God had in store for us leading us down this journey of infertility. Wow, many many tears were shed for many yrs wanting to be a family with a wee one. But she has been so worth the wait. For many yrs I wondered what I did to deserve this path of not being able to conceive. And then she was placed in our arms and I again wonder, Wow, what did I ever do to deserve this gift.


She fit so perfectly. She was such a good baby. Such a smart toddler. She is beautiful. I always had naturally curly hair and always wanted straight hair. She has the straightest hair I had so much fun styling when she was little. She looks so much like our family. She acts so much like me, and ladies sometimes that's not a compliment. I would swear she came from me. We have so many of the same mannerisms. God knew what he was doing when he picked us to be her parents. We have always shared with her, her adoption story. We have always told her she was ours from her conception. Even in her birthmothers womb she was meant to be ours. I so believe that. God is good!!!! Happy Birthday Taylor, we love you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!








6 comments:

Sandy said...

A very Happy Birthday to your daughter :)

Kim @ Home Is Where The Heart Is said...

Wishing your dear daughter a very Happy Birthday :)

At Home With Amy said...

What a beautiful Birthday Girl you are Taylor. May the Lord richly bless you with many more to come.
Hugs,
AMY

Kitty said...

What a beautiful story and a beautiful daughter! I hope her bday was wonderful!

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

Happ Birthday to your beautiful daughter!!

Nishant said...

What a beautiful story.
PPC Advertising India